zondag 13 september 2009

Bad News & Good News

Ok, bad news first. Remember how I started playing Texas Hold'Em again on FB and I had set a goal to reach 500k by next week. Well bad news, I lost a sh*tload of cash yesterday. I'm down to 21,184 chips. Bummer eh! But to get to that target, I've decided to change strategy: Play in 100/200 blind rooms, no limit, with buy-in of 2,000; and try and play on surefire hands. Think about it :

5 players in 1 room, go 2,000 all-in: 5*2,000 = 10,000 or 8,000 profit in 1 hand. Meaning I can play 4 hands all in, lose them, win 1 and still be breakeven. It's slow, but you know what they say:
"Slow and Steady wins the race". Also once I reach 100k, I can start thinking again about playing in rooms with 500/1k blinds (or maybe 200/400). Next update about this, tomorrow.

Then, the good news. F1 today :) 14.00 @ Monza. Can't wait. Let's all take a minute of silence and hope and pray, nothing bad happens to a ferrari in that first corner. I'm sure crashes will be inevitable, but please NO FERRARI !!

Anyways, watch it or squash it! (I just came up with that, don't know why, don't care really; just do it)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten