zaterdag 12 september 2009

Welcome note

Today, 12th September 2009, I decided to start a blog. Why ? No idea. I just felt like starting something, where I can summarize my thoughts and ideas and look them up later; instead of adding them to my iPhone-notes... Possibly, twitter's tweet restrictions have indirectly influenced me to go further then the occasional update.

So, the content: I've decided to publish practically anything here. From my thoughts or ideas, towards news about everything from cars to music to technology; Whatever comes to mind. If you don't like it, go away. This time I'm actually going to try and keep this blog up to date. I bet every blogger says that to himself in the beginning, but after a while it always goes silent. I started a blog a couple years back, to write about my erasmusexperience in Denmark, Aarhus. Started great with pics, vids, the whole shabang. But 1 month later, all down the toilet. Hey, it was fun while it lasted though. So, let's keep it simple here. Anyways, this is it for the first post, i'm going to leave you all with some wise words from the movie "Gone in 60 seconds", you should think about :

"Without dissapointment, you cannot enjoy victory."

+ F1 qualifying for Monza is about to start! Fisichella in a Ferrari in Monza. Let's just hope and pray he does better then Luca Badoer. I'll report later !

ps: The blog is in English and Dutch. Maybe I'll switch to a full English one later. Will see ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten