dinsdag 15 september 2009

Choices

Today, 15th September 09, I had my first day at the UAMS, Product Innovation & Entrepreneurship. First of all, great group ! I think it's going to be an interesting year. Obviously, anywhere you start a new chapter or whatever, you are confronted with choices or reflections on the choices you made. Are you sure you chose the correct master? Are you sure this master really fits your needs etc.? Personally, after having heard the information from the program coordinator, thought, SH*T, this is going to be a tough year. But if you think about it... improvement only occurs if you push your limits and not in any other way. So maybe I will have some problems througout the year, maybe I will have some tough times, but it will get me accustomed to such situations and help me grow throughout my career, I guess. You can call me an optimist, I see myself as a realist. All I can say now is, it going to be something entirely different and therefore, I'm going to bed and deal with the issues tomorrow morning !!

Cya peepz!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten