dinsdag 29 september 2009

I'm Baaaaack !!

Hey boys and girls,
I'm finally back, my laptop got messed up and it messed up a lot of my daily activities; as well as my poker target. We will start that again from next week I guess. For now, the following news.

First of all, kudos to Sony Customer Service for replacing my motherboard, cleaning the laptop inside out and presenting me with a beautiful, fully functional widescreen again. All for free !!! It feels good to be working on a laptop that actually shows the text being typed, while you type it, instead of having a delay of 30 seconds !!!

Secondly, UAMS has started, great fun! Great group! and great tropical fruits ;) hehe You people have dirty minds :p First 2 assignments have been given. 1st deadline is next week monday for a self assessment (5 octobre) and the second deadline is 15th october for another timeconsuming task. Let's hope it stays like this for a while, or I'll have no time for myself anymore. No poker ?! Naaah, that would be crazy!

Thirdly, I start working this saturday for a month. Every saturday in october and the first in november to grab me some cash. Should be fun, I hope.

Finally, this blog might be shut down for certain reasons:
1: I'm not productive enough, and as mentioned previously it goes down.
2: I just feel like starting a new one
3: All of the above ...

Blog ya later !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten