zaterdag 12 september 2009

Watched Poker After Dark Yesterday

So yesterday, 11 September, at like 1am, I was in the living room watching TV and eating Pizza. (Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be eating at that time, but I was hungry and poker was on). So anyways, I was going through the channels when I saw "Poker After Dark" on VT4. It was the last couple of hands as only 3 guys were playing. 1 really annoying dude, an ugly bloke and a guy called Sheik. It was a CRAZY couple of hands, which got me thinking about playing poker again. The last hand they played was AWESOME. So the Sheik dude has Ace and 4, while annoying guy is holding a King and an 8. The annoying boy, having the least chips, decides to show off and puts in about 8200 chips. As the camera shifts to Sheiky, he doesn't even look at his cards and goes ALL IN, with about 35000 chips. The other guy is astonished and did not know what hit him... After his annoying comments and stuff he finally goes all in as well, showing down both cards. Now, here's the flop, turn and river in chronological order:

Flop: King, 6, 2 (By this time, mr. annoying had 70% chance of winning the hand)
River: 5 (By now his odds had gone up to 90% and he was fairly sure of a win)
Turn: Ace ... BOOOYAH the Sheikman wins !! In Mr. Annoyo's face !! HAHA
I was laughing my buttocks off ! It was AWESOME ! Seriously, his facial expression was priceless !
Anyways, that got me back on Poker. Installed Texas Hold'em On facebook again and starting playing my first couple of hands. To date, I'm up to 87,528. Now let's make a goal. I want to get up to 500K by next week:

Actual Cash : 87,528
Goal : 500,000 (next week friday 18 september 09)

I'll keep you up to date on my winnings (or losses :( )
Wish me luck !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten